Hi! I’m Kevin Binz. This site explores the intersection between math and mind.
I started blogging for two reasons:
- To share my enthusiasm and insights with others.
- To consolidate and elaborate on my own thoughts.
Every one of my posts is accessible through the following pages:
- Maths (machine learning, statistics, logic, etc)
- Cognitive Science (neuroscience, neuroanatomy, psychology, etc)
- Other Disciplines (philosophy, biology, physics, etc)
I double-majored in computer and electrical engineering. More recently, I earned my masters in computer science at University of Washington.
When not working, in class, or spending time with my wife, family, and friends, you will find me immersed in technical literature. I experience intense curiosity across a wide swathe of disciplines. Here is an intellectual history of sorts: which includes classes attended (left) and research themes (right):
For video content (incl. material not available on this blog), see my Youtube channel
To contact me, you can send an email to kevin.binz at ( gmail dot com ), or message me via LinkedIn.