I have blogged some on the history of ancient Israel, here:
- A Secret In The Ark. Presents the linguistic evidence that the story of Noah was not authored by Moses, but was instead produced by the interweaving of two (surprisingly divergent) narratives.
- The Documentary Hypothesis Introduces the theory as a generalization of observations such as the above.
- Yahweh, god of metallurgy
- The Exodus of the Levites
- Polytheistic Roots of Israelite Religion
- The Politics of Monolatrism
- Jesus, Disciple of John
I have also done some research on the Middle Ages, and the Bronze Age collapse of civilization. I’m hoping to someday present these data, in context of the theory of cliodynamics.
- The Relational Sphere Hypothesis
- Anthropogony sequence
- Demystifying Religion sequence